CAWASA Inc is committed to assisting its member utilities in forging pathways of sustainable growth and development that will result in their being world-class water and wastewater utilities that provide outstanding value-for-money to customers.
The mission of the Caribbean Water & Sewerage Association Inc (CAWASA) is to provide for the sustainable growth and development of Caribbean Water Utilities and the promotion of water and water related issues through the delivery of quality training and utilizing collective resources and experiences.
Board of Directors
- Governance of the association is provided by a Board of Directors which consists of the Managers of all full members or their representatives. Key officers of the association are the President, the Vice-President, the Treasurer and the Secretary all of whom are elected annually.
- The Board is responsible for formulating policies for the day to day management of the association, for approving the implementation of plans, programmes and projects and for monitoring the performance of the Secretariat. The Board meets annually to review annual reports, work plans and to provide policy and strategic guidance.
|Executive Committee Members/Directors – 2015-2016|
|Christopher Husbands||President||NAWASA||General Manager||Grenada|
|Perline Scatliffe-Leonard||Vice President||Water & Sewerage Dept||Director||British Virgin Islands|
|Ivan Rodrigues||Secretary||APUA||Water Manager||Antigua|
|Vincent Hippolyte||Treasurer||Managing Director||Water & Sewerage Company||St. Lucia|
|Bernard Ettinoffe||Immediate Past President||DOWASCO||General Manager||Dominica|
|Ignatius Jean||Executive Director||CAWASA||Saint Lucia|
|Evelyne Apire-Hodge||Director||Water Corporation of Anguilla||Chief Executive Officer||Anguilla|
|John Mwansa||Director||Barbados Water Authority||General Manager||Barbados|
|Gelia Frederick Van-Genderen||Director||Cayman Water Authority||Director||Cayman Islands|
|David Thomson||Director||Montserrat Utilities Ltd.||Managing Director||Montserrat|
|Roger Hanley||Director||Nevis Water Department||Acting General Manager||Nevis|
|Denison Titus Paul||Director||Water Services Department||General Manager||St. Kitts|
|Garth Saunders||Director||Central Water & Sewerage Authority||General Manager||St Vincent & the Grenadines|
|Omowale Harvey||Director||Public Works Dept.||Water Engineer||Turks & Caicos Islands|
The Secretariat is headed by an Executive Director appointed by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director is supported by a Programme Officer and an Administrative Assistant.
Contact information for the Secretariat is as follows:
- Mailing Address: P. O. Box RB2293, Rodney Bay, Gros Islet, St. Lucia
- Physical Address: Unit No. 15, Orange Park Commercial Centre, Bois d’Orange, Gros Islet, St Lucia
- Telephone: 758-458-0601
- Fax: 758-458-0191.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com